Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Glam Girly Stuff on my Wish List

I don't have any presenty days coming up and I'm currently in a spending freeze because I got lots of things done to the house, but these luscious items are calling my name...

icon
$495 Rebecca Minkoff
Desire Satchelicon


icon
$295 Dasha for Illesteva
Leonard round-frame sunglassesicon



$95 OASIS
True Decadence Maxi Dress

icon
$695 Jerome C. Rousseau
Glitter-Coated Gladiator Sandalsicon



$1200 Pyrrha
Silver Unicorn In Forest Cuff

 

4 comments:

Cathy of Eyelash Growth said...

Love these stuffs mostly the bag! Great pics you've shared. Thanks for posting i enjoy this a lot.

মাহমুদ said...

I like your product. All are very nice and unique. Specially I like the maxi. I am interested to buy it for my wife. Cohiba Esplendidos

Anonymous said...

I love this article since it is one of those which truly convey useful ideas.I totally agree with you on the point of pearl bead . This is a nice article for sure.It has been long before I can find some useful articles. Your views truly open my mind.If you get a chance pop up by my page, maybe you would like gemstone pendant.You can visit our cultured pearl earrings.cultured pearl have good quality.

Anonymous said...

Great article, it's helpful to me, and I also like the useful info about pearl bracelet.This reading oysters and pearls article is definitely eye-opening and inspiring.If you get a chance pop up by my page, maybe you would like jewelry accessories.