Sunday, January 8, 2012

Glam Valentine's Day Dresses 2012

It might seem early to be thinking about what to wear for Valentine's Day, with New Year's Eve scarcely behind us, but the truth is it will be here in a blink, and the best dresses will be sold out before long. There are a multitude of styles in every price range, so best start looking!


icon
$300 Mark & James
One Shoulder Minidress
icon


icon
$99 Calvin Klein
Red Ruffle Dressicon



icon
$120 MICHAEL Michael Kors
Matte Jersey Knot Front Dressicon



$160 Jay Godfrey
Contrast Lace-Embellished Dress



$180 Mikael Aghal
Pink tiered one shoulder dress



$195 DKNY
Drape Neck Dress



$195 Sue Wong
Strapless Beaded Dress



$198 Haute Hippie
Deep V Mini Dress



$204 Sue Wong
Blush sequined scoop neck dress



$210 Betsey Johnson
Blush lace 'Bam Bam' dress



$248 BCBGMAXAZRIA
Drape Front One Shoulder Dress



$249 ML Monique Lhuillier
Strapless Tufted Dress



$320 BCBGMAXAZRIA
Pink flush pleated organza dress



$360 Shoshanna
Draped One Shoulder Dress

icon
$395 Cynthia Steffe
Patrice Textured Dressicon



$450 Milly
Sophia Circle Skirt Dress



icon
$550 Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti
Asymmetric stretch-twill dress
icon


icon
$675 RED Valentino
Ruffle Sleeve Dress
icon


icon
$695 RED Valentino
Pink Taffeta Dress
icon



$773.50 Katie Ermilio
Double Pintuck Dress

5 comments:

Night at Vogue said...

Those red dresses are really nice! I have yet no idea what I'll wear for the day or what I'll do (though I know it'll be with my fiancee, naturally). I'd love to get a new dress for the day, but I most likely wont.

Josie said...

I like Strapless Beaded Dress by Sue Wong most of all. Perfect for romantic restaurant supper on Valentine's Day!

Mmaree. said...

LOVE the pink RED Valentino's dress<3

Stylist said...

wow.. nice dress.. i like it!

price per head said...

I have read your blog and find that your articles are amazing; I have added this into my bookmark. Thanks a lot.