Thursday, January 5, 2012

Extra 20% off at Net-a-Porter Sale

NET-A-PORTER sale now has an extra 20% off! As usual, I recommend you look for timeless items; ones which don't scream a particular season or trend, and which will fit seamlessly into your existing wardrobe. Here are just a few steals:

Was $235   Now $112.80
Coquelicot stretch-denim jacket

Was $610   Now $244
Miu Miu
Tiered modal-jersey dress

Was $375   Now $90
3.1 Phillip Lim
Draped stretch-silk asymmetric top

Was $480   Now $192
Vivienne Westwood Anglomania
Hop 'n' Skip crepe dress

Was $245   Now $117.60
Vivienne Westwood Anglomania
Popcorn asymmetric stretch-jersey top

Was $330   Now $132
Vivienne Westwood Anglomania
New Drape ruched jersey dress

Was $395   Now $94.80
Theodora and Callum
Biarritz printed linen wedge sandals

Was $220   Now $123.20
Pam chain-trimmed triangle bikini topicon
Pam chain-trimmed bikini briefs


Anonymous said...

Great article, it's helpful to me, and I also like the useful info about pearl bracelet.This reading oysters and pearls article is definitely eye-opening and inspiring.If you get a chance pop up by my page, maybe you would like jewelry accessories.

Anonymous said...

A powerful share, I simply given this onto a colleague who was doing just a little analysis on this. And he in reality bought me breakfast as a result of I found it for him.. jewelry set. So let me reword that: Thank you for spending the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love reading extra on this topic. If doable, as you grow to be expertise, would you thoughts updating your blog with extra particulars? It's extremely helpful for me. Huge thumb up for this blog publish!If you get a chance pop up by my page, maybe you would like gemstone necklace.You can visit our bracelet for girl.

jaring pengaman said...

Nice article, thanks for the information. It's very complete information. I will bookmark for next reference
jaring futsal | jaring golf | jaring pengaman proyek |
jaring pengaman bangunan | jaring pengaman gedung