Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Valentine's Day: Which Dress to Wear?

I finally picked my Valentine's Day dress last night — such a procrastinator! Thank goodness for Next Day Air :D I considered all of the dresses below. Can you guess which one I got?

$528 Sue Wong
Feathered Cocktail Dress
Saks Fifth Avenue

$355 Chetta B
Sequined Cocktail Dress
Saks Fifth Avenue

$750 Notte by Marchesa
Plissé taffeta dress

Strapless Appliqué Dress

$440 Jay Godfrey
Prince Strapless Sheath
Saks Fifth Avenue

$230 Paul & Joe Sister
Christal beaded satin-weave dress

$740 Red Valentino
Rhinestone silk mini dress

$495 Alice + Olivia
'Casey' Sequin Dress

$368 Sue Wong
Organza Petal Sheath Dress



Katie said...

Idk which one you chose because it would be really hard for me to choose. These are so gorgeous. Love them all but my ultimate faves are probably are the 3rd, 6th and 7th. I also like the 5th one. Which one did you pick?

Shoeaddict said...

OMG the Alice + Olivia is so gorgeous.

Julia said...

Love the 3rd, 5th and 8th one. Which one was it?

G.G. said...

I loved them all, but I ended up going with the first one -- loved the feathers :) The dress worked out beautifully, but the shoes I had ordered were 1/2 size too small, so ended up wearing an old pair. Ah, well!

Claudia Lawrence said...

Hi, ur shopping blog is really good, while reading I truly like it. I just wanna suggest that u should go for blog advertising & marketing there is a website which is offering very unique features at affordable prices there are expert advertising team who will promote ur blog & affiliate ads through all over the networks from it more customer will divert to your blog which will definitely increase your sale. Finally I have bookmarked ur blog & also shared this blog to my friends.. i think my friend might too like it hope u have a wonderful day & !!happy blogging!!.

aiya said...

Obama Is Lying<1>Office 2010When was the last time the MSM took a Republican's side in a fight over credibility with a Democratic opponent? Well, it has been a while. Microsoft Office 2010
However, conservatives have little to grumble about in the recent face-off between Barack Obama and John McCain over McCain's statement that Microsoft wordtroops might have to remain for "100 years" in Iraq "as long as Americans are not being injured or harmed or wounded or killed" after Office 2007Microsoft OfficeMicrosoft Office 2007 Office 2007 keyOffice 2007 downloadOutlook 2010Windows 7Microsoft outlookMicrosoft outlook 2010