Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I'm sorry for my absence.

I don't even know if anyone still occasionally checks this page, since I've been gone for months (which in blog years is like a decade). In case someone sees this, I'd like to apologize.

It's been a time of changes. I've moved half a continent away to Austin, Texas, and GlamBoy and I are trying our damnedest to have a baby. Between the move and the fertility drugs I'm on, I'm exhausted every minute of every day, no matter how much rest I get. Blogging was the first casualty of this. I have missed it, however, as I have missed you readers, your comments and letters filled with wit, fashion savvy, humor, and heart. I'm returning to blogging, although I'll likely post less frequently than before.

Warmly,
G.G.

15 comments:

WendyB said...

Glad to hear from you :-)

Anonymous said...

No need to apologise! We'll still be around to read about your adventures when you return :)
In the meantime, best of luck with the new location and the baby making ;)

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

Glad to hear you are still around

No need to apologize.. things can get rough in real life sometimes :)

MJ said...

Good luck with the baby-making- we're rooting for you! And whenever you do post, we'll be here.

Anonymous said...

glad your back, xo.

Anonymous said...

So glad you're finally back! Can't blame you for the absence with all those changes, no worries. Good luck with everything!

G.G. said...

Thank you, everyone. Your comments brought tears to my eyes.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Kristen said...

Thanks for the new eye candy post ;) Nice to see you back...good luck with the treatments (they can be tough) sending good baby thoughts your way!

Shoeaddict said...

I'm so thrilled to see you back. I wish you lots of luck with the baby making.

Shopaholic D said...

Def no need for apologies! We do miss you and good luck with the baby making!! :)

chicapink said...

good luck with everything!!!! I'm your italian reader, i never left you a comment, but I often read your lovely blog! (sorry for my bad english!)

G.G. said...

Thank you, ladies :)

Tante grazie, chicapink! Credo che lei parla inglese molto bene :)

Laurenica said...

So glad you're back! I've been following for a while and I was so happy to see a post from you pop up! Please keep at it :) And good luck to you!

Alya said...

Welcome back.. I hope everything works out for you :) We're still here, as always..

aiya said...

Obama Is Lying<1>Office 2010When was the last time the MSM took a Republican's side in a fight over credibility with a Democratic opponent? Well, it has been a while. Microsoft Office 2010
However, conservatives have little to grumble about in the recent face-off between Barack Obama and John McCain over McCain's statement that Microsoft wordtroops might have to remain for "100 years" in Iraq "as long as Americans are not being injured or harmed or wounded or killed" after Office 2007Microsoft OfficeMicrosoft Office 2007 Office 2007 keyOffice 2007 downloadOutlook 2010Windows 7Microsoft outlookMicrosoft outlook 2010