Saturday, August 8, 2009

More Magical McQueen Skull Clutches

$1,599 Alexander McQueen 226177DDC0R

I loved the red whipsnake skull knuckle clutch at Saksicon and the plain black one which sold out in record time at Net-a-Porter, but the one above must be my favorite so far. It reminds me of gasoline floating on a puddle after rain or northern lights on a cold winter night in the arctic. In addition to the "knuckle duster" style, there are several styles of single skull clutches out; each more delicious than the next. In my next life I will be so wealthy that I will own every single one and have custom-built glass shelves for them in my Grand Central Station sized walk-in closet :)

$1,399 Alexander McQueen
Skull Box Clutch 208024CAY0Y

$1,199 Alexander McQueen
Skull Box Clutch 208024DDJ0O

$1,399 Alexander McQueen
Skull Box Clutch 208024F14HR



Islandia Lane said...

If only this was something that would go on sale! I so love AMcQ but couldn't afford him on a whim. Oh how I love thee skull and bling knuckles...

eda said...





aiya said...

Obama Is Lying<1>Office 2010When was the last time the MSM took a Republican's side in a fight over credibility with a Democratic opponent? Well, it has been a while. Microsoft Office 2010
However, conservatives have little to grumble about in the recent face-off between Barack Obama and John McCain over McCain's statement that Microsoft wordtroops might have to remain for "100 years" in Iraq "as long as Americans are not being injured or harmed or wounded or killed" after Office 2007Microsoft OfficeMicrosoft Office 2007 Office 2007 keyOffice 2007 downloadOutlook 2010Windows 7Microsoft outlookMicrosoft outlook 2010