Friday, July 10, 2009

Fabulous Fall Shoes for Friday

I checked out the sale at Saks Fifth Avenue, but, next thing I know, I'm browsing the Fall 2009 shoes; you know, the ones not on sale. I should know better, but ahh! the siren call of new shoes! These were my favorites. Who can guess which ones I'm getting? :)

$680 Gucci
Barclay Round-Toe Pumps

$1,295 Christian Louboutin
Very Galaxy Platform Pumps

$895 Christian Louboutin
Very Privé Peep-Toe Pumps

$795 Oscar de la Renta
Embroidered Patent Tweed Pumps

$850 Dior
Hypnotique Serpent Pumps

$775 Valentino
Rosette Peep-Toe Pumpsicon

$695 Valentino
Emerald Green Peep-Toe Pumps




J said...

love the galaxy pump and the emerald green valentinos, to die for!

Alya said...

The Galaxy Louboutins are amazing! I love the galactic touch ;)

aiya said...

Office 2010is powerful!Microsoft Office 2010is the best software in the world.Microsoft wordis so great!Office 2007makes life great!Many people likeMicrosoft Office.
Microsoft Office 2007is welcomed by the whole world. Office 2007 keyis available here.Office 2007 downloadis on sale now!
Office 2007 Professionalbring me so much convenience.Outlook 2010 make life wonderful!
Microsoft outlook is my love.Microsoft outlook 2010 is convenient!Windows 7 is convenient!