Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Emma Watson: Radiant in the Rain


You can't rain on her parade: Emma Watson looked dazzling despite the downpour at Leicester Square for the "Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince" movie world premiere on Tuesday evening, July 7th. The boys, Rupert Grint and Daniel Radcliffe, didn't fair quite so well, looking like they took a swim in the Hogwarts Lake. The drizzle did not, however, dampen the spirits of the fans who'd painted their faces in the Gryffindor colors:


The movie opens in the US at the stroke of midnight, Friday morning, July 15.


Photos: Getty
 

5 comments:

WendyB said...

I would have been terrified to wear that stunning Ossie Clark dress in bad weather!

G.G. said...

I know!

WendyB said...

Not that I haven't done it, but it still makes me nervous.

G.G. said...

I have a whole other set of clothes and accessories just for rain, that's how paranoid I get. I once ruined a glazed leather coat in a downpour in Amsterdam (no taxis in sight) and I've never outlived that trauma.

aiya said...

Office 2010is powerful!Microsoft Office 2010is the best software in the world.Microsoft wordis so great!Office 2007makes life great!Many people likeMicrosoft Office.
Microsoft Office 2007is welcomed by the whole world. Office 2007 keyis available here.Office 2007 downloadis on sale now!
Office 2007 Professionalbring me so much convenience.Outlook 2010 make life wonderful!
Microsoft outlook is my love.Microsoft outlook 2010 is convenient!Windows 7 is convenient!