Thursday, July 30, 2009

Brief Hiatus, Darlings


My sister is in town and we've been doing girly stuff and shopping until our feet (and credit cards) have begged for mercy; gone to the theatre and the movies and cooked everything fattening under the sun. I thought I might be able to do a bit of blogging as well, but I'm so exhausted! I see my sister so rarely that I wouldn't exchange a second of it, so I hope you will allow me a brief hiatus until my sister has to leave. I promise a post next Wednesday night :)

xoxo,
GG

March 1940 Film Fun cover by Enoch Bolles from my collection.
 

3 comments:

WendyB said...

Girls, buy some Francis clothes if you're out shopping!

Alya said...

enjoy your time :)

aiya said...

Obama Is Lying<1>Office 2010When was the last time the MSM took a Republican's side in a fight over credibility with a Democratic opponent? Well, it has been a while. Microsoft Office 2010
However, conservatives have little to grumble about in the recent face-off between Barack Obama and John McCain over McCain's statement that Microsoft wordtroops might have to remain for "100 years" in Iraq "as long as Americans are not being injured or harmed or wounded or killed" after Office 2007Microsoft OfficeMicrosoft Office 2007 Office 2007 keyOffice 2007 downloadOutlook 2010Windows 7Microsoft outlookMicrosoft outlook 2010