Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wednesday Wants from Net-a-Porter

Ahh, so many pretty, pretty things, so little time.

$1,300 Zac Posen Asymmetric silk crepe dress

$515 Stella McCartney Zebra-print wool clutch

$195 Yves Saint Laurent Arty Oval ring

$1,690 Zac Posen Carmen silk-blend dress

$735 Jimmy Choo Flynn mirrored leather sandals

$285 Tooshie Hamptons triangle bikini

$460 Vivienne Westwood Anglomania
New Drape jersey dress

$575 Burberry Multi-strand link watch

$405 Alice + Olivia Silk mini dress

$275 Rebecca Taylor Crochet ruffle Sweater

$625 Miu Miu Sleeveless silk top

$275 7 for all mankind Flynt bootcut jeans

$335 Vivienne Westwood Anglomania
Norma Jean jersey top

$195 McQ Black Denim zip pencil skirt

$595 Christian Louboutin Décolleté 100 jazz pumps

$2,740 Marchesa Strapless silk rosette dress

$1,695 Celestina Woven silver filigree clutch



lee ashley said...

I've been eyeing those Louboutin pumps for I want the Choos, too! Lovely selections, thank you!

G.G. said...

Yeah, I just ordered those Louboutins this morning -- they'll go with everything. I love those Choos, but gold never looks quite right next to my skin; I try to stick with silver and other metallics. I hope someone who's a "gold girl" gets them, though. They are gorgeous!

WendyB said...

Things keep reminding me that I need to get new bathing suits, but I've yet to do it. Argh!

Nesa said...

You have some great stuff on this site!!!!!!!!!

aiya said...

Office 2010is powerful!Microsoft Office 2010is the best software in the world.Microsoft wordis so great!Office 2007makes life great!Many people likeMicrosoft Office.
Microsoft Office 2007is welcomed by the whole world. Office 2007 keyis available here.Office 2007 downloadis on sale now!
Office 2007 Professionalbring me so much convenience.Outlook 2010 make life wonderful!
Microsoft outlook is my love.Microsoft outlook 2010 is convenient!Windows 7 is convenient!