Monday, June 22, 2009

It Rained and It Rained and It Rained....

I consider myself a pretty sunny person, all told, but there has been entirely TOO MUCH RAIN! And I just heard Mr. Weatherman promise more. AAARGH! There is a bright spark to my day, however. My new rainboots came today :D They are girlie and cheery, while at the same time the skulls say, "Don't piss me off or I'll bring out my evil twin" :P

Skulls Rainboot $40



WendyB said...

Those are adorable. Seriously, one needs interesting rainboots at this point.

aiya said...

Office 2010is powerful!Microsoft Office 2010is the best software in the world.Microsoft wordis so great!Office 2007makes life great!Many people likeMicrosoft Office.
Microsoft Office 2007is welcomed by the whole world. Office 2007 keyis available here.Office 2007 downloadis on sale now!
Office 2007 Professionalbring me so much convenience.Outlook 2010 make life wonderful!
Microsoft outlook is my love.Microsoft outlook 2010 is convenient!Windows 7 is convenient!