Thursday, June 4, 2009

Emma Watson, Kate Bosworth, and Rodarte


Emma Watson & Kate Bosworth at Rodarte Private Dinner
at Harvey Nichols, 3 June 2009

Sorry to get snarky, but this photo should be in a textbook: Do's and Don'ts. Or in this case, Don'ts and Do's. I adore 'Hermioninny', but this dress is a fiasco.


Kate Bosworth, on the other hand, for whom I can't profess any special fondness, looks stellar. Emma, just say 'No' to your stylist when you don't feel it. And change hairdressers, pronto.


Photos: Getty
 

4 comments:

WendyB said...

I don't think I could pull of a Rodarte gown. They're very...editorial.

G.G. said...

I would never even attempt. I find their aesthetic interesting to look at, but not appealing.

BLC :o said...

Loooove both girlies! Xoxo-BLC

aiya said...

Office 2010is powerful!Microsoft Office 2010is the best software in the world.Microsoft wordis so great!Office 2007makes life great!Many people likeMicrosoft Office.
Microsoft Office 2007is welcomed by the whole world. Office 2007 keyis available here.Office 2007 downloadis on sale now!
Office 2007 Professionalbring me so much convenience.Outlook 2010 make life wonderful!
Microsoft outlook is my love.Microsoft outlook 2010 is convenient!Windows 7 is convenient!