Monday, March 2, 2009

Winter Pinups: Let it Snow!

Film Fun February 1935

March is coming in like a lion, alright! The whole East Coast has been walloped with snow — all the way from Boston down to the Carolinas. So while many of us are snuggled in for the day, I thought I'd post a bit of snow bunny pinup by Enoch Bolles:

Film Fun January 1926

Film Fun February 1926

Film Fun April 1928

Film Fun March 1932

Film Fun February 1933

Film Fun January 1942

Film Fun covers by Enoch Bolles from my collection.


Cafe Fashionista said...

These have totally put a smile on my face - they're adorable.

lee ashley said...

Winter?!? I rode my bike to the beach SoCal girls are always on the verge of summer! Thanks for the cute prints, though!

G.G. said...

CF - Yay! Objective achieved!

LA - Soooo jealous right now!

Jack R said...

Bolles probably did more winter themed pinups than any other artist in his field. I have a few more posted at:

G.G. said...

I love E. Bolles -- just won a new Film Fun cover on eBay last week. I'll come visit your site in a few, Jack :)

aiya said...

Office 2010is powerful!Microsoft Office 2010is the best software in the world.Microsoft wordis so great!Office 2007makes life great!Many people likeMicrosoft Office.
Microsoft Office 2007is welcomed by the whole world. Office 2007 keyis available here.Office 2007 downloadis on sale now!
Office 2007 Professionalbring me so much convenience.Outlook 2010 make life wonderful!
Microsoft outlook is my love.Microsoft outlook 2010 is convenient!Windows 7 is convenient!