Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Spring, the Sweet Spring! New at NAP

I fairly squee'd when I popped over to Net-a-Porter and saw all the beautiful things that arrived today. With such a wealth of pretty, how does one pick?!

 
icon
$395 Catherine Malandrino
Jersey Slash Neck Topicon

icon
$780 Erdem
Laverna Silk Skirticon

icon
$665 Oscar de la Renta
Origami open-toe slingbacks
icon


$895 Alexander McQueen
Sheer silk blouse


$2,690 Fendi
Leather pencil skirt


$535 Bally
Iwells T-bar sandals

icon
$955 Zac Posen
Marbled silk blouseicon


$995 Christian Louboutin
Paquita satin gladiators

icon
$2,920 Zac Posen
Baby Jersey Dressicon


$735 Givenchy
Silver strap sandal
 

 

5 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

Those Oscar De La Renta slingbacks are fabulous - I love the color!

G.G. said...

I love the heel on those. I think they're like a burst of sunshine :)

.cocobutterlipbalm said...

love the zac posen dress- i want it!!!!!!!!

i adore your blog and would love it if you would check out mine and maybe become a follower - cocobutterlipbalmx.blogspot.com

Coco2Dior said...

I love the pastels light in color with a little shine. it reminds me of pearls or ice cream. I cant wait for spring!

aiya said...

Office 2010is powerful!Microsoft Office 2010is the best software in the world.Microsoft wordis so great!Office 2007makes life great!Many people likeMicrosoft Office.
Microsoft Office 2007is welcomed by the whole world. Office 2007 keyis available here.Office 2007 downloadis on sale now!
Office 2007 Professionalbring me so much convenience.Outlook 2010 make life wonderful!
Microsoft outlook is my love.Microsoft outlook 2010 is convenient!Windows 7 is convenient!