Saturday, March 7, 2009

Saturday Spring 2009 Shoe Post: Pumps

$969.95 Casadei 2822 Peep Toe Pump

All the fashion shows got me hungry for more shoes. Not all the spring shoes have come in yet, but here's a selection of the scrumptious pumps that have just hit the shelves:

$779.95 Casadei
2473 Peep Toe Pump

$534.95 C'N'C By Costume National
TNDAC480511V001 Pump

$79.90 Jessica Simpson
Staria Pump

$88.95 Jessica Simpson
Lonna Black Patent Pump

$554.95 C'N'C By Costume National
TNDACE80512V004 Pump

$664.95 DSQUARED2
Barber Shop Open Toe Pump

$94.99 Paris Hilton
Burke Heel in Champagne

$97.95 Calvin Klein
Cora (B/W Silky Pebble)

$854 Roberto Cavalli
T90045 Ocean Print Pump

$594.95 Giuseppe Zanotti
E96196 Open Toe Pump

$98.95 Nine West
Jokester (Dark Natural Leather)

$74.95 Naughty Monkey
Mix Up Pump

$859 Alexander McQueen
216934 Dolphin



Jenn @ Workchic said...

Very excited for Spring! Love the pink Casedei pumps for the office!

G.G. said...

Did you see them from the back? They are yummy!

Fabulously Broke said...

The pink Casedei's look incredible. I saw them from the back and they are HOT.

I just wish I could wear high heels :) I can wear 3" at most..

I also like the Jessica Simpson ones but they are clearly of lower quality, though the designs are cute.

G.G. said...

Yeah, I don't want to promote Jessica Simpson as a rule, but I couldn't not post those pumps. So many readers who want a pair of sexy heels and can't possibly go into the hundreds.

Fab, I'll do another post maybe next weekend, where the heels won't be more than 3" -- you're not alone in that. It takes so much practice and co-ordination.

Abigail said...

The Jessica Simpson silver heels are rather similar to these Christian Louboutins:

G.G. said...

Good catch, Abigail :) The leather color is different, it's not ruched and it doesn't have a red bottom -- it's not identical enough to be a knock off as such, but it's sure to please many people.

Anonymous said...

29047126483369175 I play dofus Replica Watches for one year, I Replica Rolex Watches want to get some Replica Watch kamas to buy Replica Chanel Watches item for my character. So, I search "Replica Swiss Watches" on google and found many website. As Exact Replica Graham Watch the tips from the forum, I just review the Swiss Replica Watches websites and choose some Replica Montblanc Watches quality sites to Replica Cartier Watches compare the price, and go to their Replica Breguet Watches online support to make Replica Breitling Watches the test. And Last Chaos Gold I decide to use Replica BRM Watch at the end. And Tag Heuer Replica Watch that is the Replica IWC Watch beginning..

aiya said...

Office 2010is powerful!Microsoft Office 2010is the best software in the world.Microsoft wordis so great!Office 2007makes life great!Many people likeMicrosoft Office.
Microsoft Office 2007is welcomed by the whole world. Office 2007 keyis available here.Office 2007 downloadis on sale now!
Office 2007 Professionalbring me so much convenience.Outlook 2010 make life wonderful!
Microsoft outlook is my love.Microsoft outlook 2010 is convenient!Windows 7 is convenient!