Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dolce & Gabbana Marilyn Dresses

I know, I know, I'm so far behind on all the things I want to post about! Apologies! At the risk of this turning into "Dolce & Gabbana week", I had to find out what you guys thought of the Marilyn Monroe outfits at their show. I like the first one (the skirt), but I don't know that I'd wear any of the rest of them. How about you?

Photos: Marcio Madeira /


lee ashley said...

I can see them becoming "dated" very quickly... and will not do well as "vintage" either...

aiya said...

Office 2010is powerful!Microsoft Office 2010is the best software in the world.Microsoft wordis so great!Office 2007makes life great!Many people likeMicrosoft Office.
Microsoft Office 2007is welcomed by the whole world. Office 2007 keyis available here.Office 2007 downloadis on sale now!
Office 2007 Professionalbring me so much convenience.Outlook 2010 make life wonderful!
Microsoft outlook is my love.Microsoft outlook 2010 is convenient!Windows 7 is convenient!