Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wednesday Wants from Net-a-Porter

Darlings, I'm sorry the fashion week posts are trickling in so slowly. There is little time to eat or sleep during fashion week, and every spare second I'm writing. I needed a bit of a sanity break and I wanted, for a moment, to look at things I can actually buy today and not six months from now. Here is my Wednesday wishlist from Net-a-Porter:


$1,975 RM by Roland Mouret
Mona stretch dress


Vivienne Westwood Anglomania
Plum scoop jersey top


$660 Fendi Woven pencil skirt


$650 Giuseppe Zanotti
Patent platform pumps


$2,290 Lanvin
Crystal flower necklace


$770 Vivienne Westwood Anglomania
Munroe cotton dress


$1,195 Chloé
Ankle strap sandals



$575 Lela Rose
Cotton portrait blouse


$1,290 Oscar de la Renta
Silk Shibori skirt


$695 Miu Miu
Whipstitch patent pumps

(I know, I already posted these pumps
when I got them, but they go so well
with the skirt, I had to include them.)

 

2 comments:

Cafe Fashionista said...

I'll take the Lela Rose Cotton Portrait Blouse, please. And the Lanvin Crystal Flower Necklace.

aiya said...

Office 2010is powerful!Microsoft Office 2010is the best software in the world.Microsoft wordis so great!Office 2007makes life great!Many people likeMicrosoft Office.
Microsoft Office 2007is welcomed by the whole world. Office 2007 keyis available here.Office 2007 downloadis on sale now!
Office 2007 Professionalbring me so much convenience.Outlook 2010 make life wonderful!
Microsoft outlook is my love.Microsoft outlook 2010 is convenient!Windows 7 is convenient!