Friday, February 27, 2009

Victoria Beckham SS09 Collection Selling Like Hotcakes


Six dresses from the Victoria Beckham Spring/Summer 2009 collection, her first collection, became available for purchase at Net-a-Porter on Wednesday morning. They sold out of every size in all six styles almost immediately. The dresses are each handmade in England and feature wicked tailoring and classic clean lines mixed with a bit of bombshell.

I just signed up to have them notify me if/when they get more stock, but I badly fear this maybe a "snooze/lose" scenario. I'm grumpy with myself for not checking NAP on Wednesday like I usually do.



3 comments:

Fabulously Broke said...

I am not into black any longer, so the Gavarnie or the Lombez would have been my picks...

INCREDIBLE :)

Alya said...

I guess everybody wants to be Victoria! I wouldn't have gotten anyone as they're too expensive for a plain dress like that..

If price weren't the issue, I might try the Rousillion.

aiya said...

Office 2010is powerful!Microsoft Office 2010is the best software in the world.Microsoft wordis so great!Office 2007makes life great!Many people likeMicrosoft Office.
Microsoft Office 2007is welcomed by the whole world. Office 2007 keyis available here.Office 2007 downloadis on sale now!
Office 2007 Professionalbring me so much convenience.Outlook 2010 make life wonderful!
Microsoft outlook is my love.Microsoft outlook 2010 is convenient!Windows 7 is convenient!