Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Victoria Beckham Ads for Emporio Armani

Underwear ads are no longer the sole propriety of David in the Beckham household. Victoria Beckham lounges provocatively in the new Emporio Armani underwear ad campaign. The black & white ads were shot by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott and will begin appearing in the February issues of fashion magazines, as well as on Billboards in New York, London, Rome, Paris, and Tokyo.

What I'm wondering is who is the target market for these ads? Most people I know would actually want to not buy underwear modeled by Posh Spice.

Photos: WWD


Charlotte said...

I think the pics are beautiful but I am afraid they worked hard with photoshop, as Vicky's body is not that healthy!

WendyB said...

I must say, I never gave a thought to Armani undies before, but I sure think these are pretty pictures.