Thursday, January 8, 2009

Pretty! Pink! Pretty!

$228 Juicy Couture 'Daydreamer' Heart Medallion Bagicon

I'm not a Juicy girl usually but oh, how this is pretty! No woman over 30 could possibly pull this one off, but my inner 19 year-old really really likes it. Bugger! Where was this bag when I was young? I feel robbed!


LMS said...

I'm 31 and I would looooooooove to have one!! :)))

lee ashley said...

I'll be 29 for 4 more months... sigh. Love the bag :)

Alegra said...

i feel the same way..hmm second thought, i couldnt have afforded it then anyway!!

Skumfidus said...

Haha so cute I could eat it!

G.G. said...

Ok, at 31 and 29 you can still pull it off :)

Alegra :)

Skumfidus, my thoughts exactly, it's like a candy!

Nicole said...

Ohh!! This is the cutest bag!! I'm 17 but I don't think my parents would go for it..... i think my heart is breaking!!