Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy News! LibertyLondonGirl is Back!


I thought my day was as good as it's going to get, what with the afterglow of the Golden Globes (yes, I get a high from red carpets, sue me :P) and the delightful anticipation of shopping NAP sale with extra 20% off. Let's face it, 20 minutes of the day left, what other good things could possibly happen?

And there it was, in my inbox, glowing amidst hundreds of unread emails:


Libertylondongirl has done a phoenix.

Thank you for all your support in the past

Much love, LLG xx
 

I squealed so loudly that GlamPuppy got a fright :D

For those of us who used to read her blog obsessively, it signals the return of a dear virtual friend — for those of you who are only about to make her acquaintance, it means the discovery of a wonderful new blog to read. LLG is a fashion industry professional, a British expat now living in Manhattan who, in addition to incisive fashion journalism, shares her experiences in New York, divulges great places to eat and party, and can tell you the funniest (and at times most hair-raising) stories of dating in the New World in the new millennium.

Go lurk on her blog for a few days and see if you don't just fall in love with her, like the rest of us have:


Libertylondongirl


LLG logo nicked absolutely shamelessly and without permission from LLG

Medieval manuscript illumination of a Phoenix from the Aberdeen Bestiary

 

3 comments:

Lys said...

GG - what an awesome blog recommendation. I definitely will add that to my daily must reads!

lee ashley said...

Oooh, good stuff! Thanks for introducing us!

Anonymous said...

29047126483369175 I play dofus Replica Watches for one year, I Replica Rolex Watches want to get some Replica Watch kamas to buy Replica Chanel Watches item for my character. So, I search "Replica Swiss Watches" on google and found many website. As Exact Replica Graham Watch the tips from the forum, I just review the Swiss Replica Watches websites and choose some Replica Montblanc Watches quality sites to Replica Cartier Watches compare the price, and go to their Replica Breguet Watches online support to make Replica Breitling Watches the test. And Last Chaos Gold I decide to use Replica BRM Watch at the end. And Tag Heuer Replica Watch that is the Replica IWC Watch beginning..