Saturday, January 10, 2009

Givenchy Lace Sandal Bootie: Should I?

$844 Givenchy 593933 Black Lace Sandal

I knew I should have gone out tonight, instead of browsing shoes at home, but it's TOO COLD!

These black lace beauties have cast a spell on me, but since I just got the Miu Miu pumps, I don't know if I should. Help!

** Updated to add **

Fab said her first reaction to these was that they were too "granny" — found this pic at Shopbop of the shoes being worn. I'm still conflicted!


WendyB said...

I think they're lovely. I've been enjoying my lace booties from Nine West so I'm biased. :-)

My word verification is "treadst." It's a sign. "Ye shall treadst the earth in lace shoes."

Fabulously Broke said...

I thought they looked too grandma ish for some reason, but I'd have to see them on a foot to make the final call.

I'd say no.. just because you JUST got those hot, HOT miu mius.. wait on this one :)

Fabulously Broke in the City
Just a girl trying to find a balance between being a Shopaholic and a Saver...

Tessa said...

gorgeous, i say go for it.
i'm off to get those fab miu mius...
lol, one type of post I've been missing from you are beauty-related posts. I'm looking for a new mascara, body wash (weird i know, but my other one was recently reformulated and my super-sensitive skin is allergic to it) and i'm looking for a new mask...perhaps a clay one?

Maide said...

Stunning shoes...i realy like the victorian looking style.
I create spats like that and so
these ones are very inspiring for my work. Greetings