Saturday, January 10, 2009

Drew Barrymore: Golden Girl in Grey Gardens

I love Drew Barrymore, period, the end. I must say I prefer her as a golden blonde and I'm glad she's changed back. She looked absolutely radiant yesterday at the HBO 2009 Winter Television Critics Association Press Tour (try saying that 10 times fast!).

Drew was doing press for the upcoming HBO film Grey Gardens, which will air in April 2009. The movie is loosely based on the 1975 documentary, which tells the story of Jackie Kennedy's eccentric aunt and cousin. You might recall the recent Broadway musical by the same title. Barrymore plays "Little Edie" and Jessica Lange plays "Big Edie". The movie covers the years 1936 to 1978 and tells how the two Edies became who they were. As Drew puts it: "It is a love story. It is."

Photos: FilmMagic


Kaitlin said...

I love Drew Barrymore also.

G.G. said...

Did you notice the flower dress? :)