Sunday, December 14, 2008

♫ May Your Bags Be Merry and Bright... ♪


$1674 Alexander McQueen Skull Box Clutch

Bags, Bags, Bags! 'Tis the season for bright and cheery. Perfect for the beach, of course, but even better to perk up these dreary winter days. Here are my Top Picks:


$695 Gustto
Baca Tote - Lilac
Endless

$575 Kate Spade
Tarrytown Small Maeda
Nordstrom

$2,160 Alexander McQueen
Elvie Patent Leather Tote
Net-a-Porter

$1,175 Roberto Cavalli
Oversized Leather Shopper
Net-a-Porter

$250 Matt & Nat
'Fifty-Five' Satchel
Nordstrom

$539 Carlos Falchi Handbags
Slim Poof - Purple
Zappos

$995 Anya Hindmarch
Flavie Patent Tote
Net-a-Porter

$1,999 Alexander McQueen
Large Flapper Satchel
Zappos

$299 Kate Spade
Spring Island Kaylee
Zappos

$649 D&G Dolce & Gabbana
DB0735 E1014 Turquoise
Zappos

Just like candy! Loves it!
 

5 comments:

Victoria said...

EhmyGawd! That Alexander McQueen skull clutch is to die for! Ahhh I seriously wish I could own something as fabulous as that! This is seriously a work of art!

xoxo
Victoria

Kaitlin said...

I love the first Kate Spade purse. I want it so bad. Let me rephrase that. I NEED IT! Rofl

G.G. said...

I know! I want all of them and I feel like I'm being unfaithful to my new bag already :D

kokostiletto said...

i love matt and nat!

FrigidBardot said...

That McQ clutch really is special.
I love looking at bags and it was a delight going thru your pick!