Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Kate Winslet Dazzles on the Red Carpet


Kate Winslet looked stunning on the red carpet at the Mann Village in Westwood yesterday night, for the premiere of Revolutionary Road. The film teams her up with Leonardo DiCaprio again. It is a drama set in the 1950s, about a couple struggling to raise their family and to find happiness in their relationship. View the trailer here.

I've been a fan of Kate Winslet ever since Peter Jackson's Heavenly Creatures (1994) and, after her turn as Marianne in Sense and Sensibility (1995), she can do no wrong acting-wise in my book (I'll even forgive her for Titanic). The Hollywood Foreign Press seems to share my love of The Winslet — she is nominated for 2 Golden Globes this year.



Photos: Getty
 

9 comments:

FrigidBardot said...

She's looking in great shape. I didn't recognise her at first. At a glance I thought it was Kate Hudeson for some wacky reason.LOL!

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Question:

Why must all these Hollywood ladies go blond? Why? She was sooooo beautiful with her red hair and her fair skin, classic, different, timeless.....now she's just another blond, tanned girl.

No wonder she was confused with Kate Hudson and Kate Hudson was confused with some other nameless blond, tanned girl and so on and so forth...

The dress however, is fab.

Kaitlin said...

Her dress is gorgeous and I really want to see that movie. And G.G. you don't like Titanic?! I love that movie. I really do. lol. It annoys me sometimes though.

Shopaholic D said...

wow - she looks A-mazing! I love-love-love her dress!

:) D

Laura said...

She is so stunning. And i believe her when she says her body wasn't airbrushed on the cover of Vanity Fair . . . check out those gams!

Charlotte said...

She looks amazingly gorgeus!

Charlotte said...

I love this couple! And she looks great!

natty rose said...

aw i love her... especially with leo in titanic ;)

Alya said...

she looks gorgeous! She's one of those people who looks better as she grows up.. Stunning..