Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Jessica Alba's Glam Campari Calendar


Jessica Alba has posed for a glamorous Campari calendar, which is due out in a limited edition of 9,999 copies at the end of the year. The photos were shot only months after the birth of her baby and feature voluptuous curves combined with a wasp waist. Alba follows a modified South Beach Diet and has a rigorous exercise routine, which she does 5 days a week. It's not easy work, even if you're born with Alba's genes. The star herself has said, "I have to look good but I hate to exercise. I get so bored so I just do anything that keeps me from wanting to kill myself when I am in the gym, like listening to my music on level 100."

I get filled with overwhelming envy every time I see this glam girl. I could work out from now until doomsday and not look like that!


 

No comments: