Thursday, November 6, 2008

Fashion Crimes: Gwyneth Paltrow at "Two Lovers" Premiere in Paris



(Click image to enlarge — at your own risk)

O. M. G.

On Tuesday night, Nov 4, Gwyneth Paltrow wore this TACKY, HIDEOUS, TASTELESS MONSTROSITY of a dress for the Paris opening of her new film. Created (or should I say spawned) by Antonio Berardi, the dress has a see-through black lace front. Anyone in their right mind would say, "Hells to the no, I'm not wearing that." _IF_ by some blackmail someone got me to wear that dress, at least I'd wear a nude full slip dress underneath, instead of letting a pair of white undies and what looks like pasties shine in the limelights. Biggest fashion crime of 2008 so far, in my book.

What do you think?
 

10 comments:

WendyB said...

Didn't bother me at all :-)

May said...

I agree with you 100%. Couldn't beleve my eyes when I saw the dress. I've never wear such a thing, no matter what.

Liv said...

Oh dear.

lee ashley said...

GG, you're a visionary. Check out what MSN said on Undressed: http://movies.msn.com/movies/undressed/?GT1=28101

G.G. said...

Lee, thanks for that :D I got a good laugh! They are dead on about the granny panties!

Alya said...

I like adding elements of surprise to an outfit.. but not that kind of surprise!

It seems to me Gwyneth is trying to create a new edgy image for herself.

KT said...

100% spot on. What the hell just happened here? And the shooties confused me as well. I thought she was wearing my husbands white ankle golf socks with them for a minute.

"B" said...

No wonder she's not smiling :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know where she ever got the reputation for being stylish. Looks like a weasel in granny panties to me.

Kaitlin said...

Oh my god that is a terrible outfit. She must have lost her mind when she put that on.