Monday, October 13, 2008

Nam-Nams from Nordstrom

Sorry for my absence. Combo of business on the job front and just simple burnout where I've wanted to veg in front of the TV instead of blogging. I did a bit of online window shopping today — here are my picks from Nordstrom:


$410 Nicole Miller Silk Bustier Dress



$275 Sequin Vintage Medallion Bracelet



$28 SPANX 'Dream Catcher' Tights
$28 SPANX Arrow Pattern Tights
$28 SPANX Antique Lace Tights



$298 Elliott Lucca
'Catina' Drawstring Bucket Bag



$189.95 Biala 'Regazza' Pump



$490 Stephen Dweck
Intaglio Mirror Ring



$198 Abas 'Gabby Sassy'
Croc Embossed Foldover Clutch

 

4 comments:

Beauty Blabber said...

Hey GG,
Glad to have you back, although I was missing for a month! Shame on me! My job (and best friend's tot) was eating up way to much of my time!
Great picks, I love that Elliot Lucca bag, which I already own! Lol, I love how you pick things I've already bought!
xxo,
BB

Jen said...

Welcome back :)
I love the pair of pump. They will go well with the spanx as well.

lee ashley said...

GG, good to have you back! I'm loving the purple dress; I even like it styled with the boots! Thanks so much!!!

kokostiletto said...

that is soo cool! i didn't know SPANX had patterned tights! I AM SOOOOOO getting a pair!