Monday, September 8, 2008

Glamorate It: MTV VMAs Red Carpet

Ah, the 2008 MTV Video Music Awards. I can't say I liked any of these outfits overly much — tinfoil a-plenty, plunging necklines, rising waterlines, and some very... interesting... choices. As usual, clickify to biggify.

Lauren Conrad

Melanie Brown

Audrina Partridge


Ashley Tisdale

Katy Perry

Christina Aguilera

Lindsay Lohan

Britney Spears

Photos: Getty Images & WireImage


WendyB said...

Eek! Nothing I love. Maybe Rihanna looks the most interesting to me.

Worthington said...

At least Britney and Lindsay look human in the eyes - one year later!! No more dead-behind-the-eyes looks makes me feel relieved!

shoeaddict said...

Whoa, can you say trying-too-hard?

Britney looks good, though.

Shemah said...

You're right.. nothing particularly jaw dropping. Like wendyb, I think rihanna was looking good.

Brit looks good too but the dress looks like something similar she wore before..

Lydia said...

Brit looks good...MUCH better than last year! And I don't get Rhianna's white shoes?! Did I miss something with those. I do like Christina Agulera's bangs.
But they all look like they're trying too hard - its MTV.

G.G. said...

Am I the only one who thinks Christina Aguilera looks like she's in Halloween costume as Donatella Versace? :D

Bethany said...

Didn't Britney wear that dress five years ago?

I give her props though for getting back into shape and dragging it out of the closet though. She also looks human here.