Monday, September 22, 2008

Glamorate It: 2008 Primetime Emmy Awards

Cynthia Nixon

Great color for Cynthia Nixon, clean silhouette.

Eva Longoria

The dress is gorgeous, but it suffers from the wearer. Longoria looks even more ghoulish than usual.

America Ferrera

Too wide and poufy for America — great girl, great dress, not a great match.

Vanessa Williams

Vanessa Williams looks fantastic here.

Mariska Hargitay

Not her color and the 1960s grandma hair is not good.

Mary-Louise Parker

Who knew that MLP could look so put together — much better than her usual creepy-hippie look. The hair color is too dark for her though.

Tina Fey

Tina Fey channeling 1930s screen goddesses. Go Tina!

Teri Hatcher

Canary flamenco frills? She's only lacking a fruit tower headdress and she's the spitting image of Carmen Miranda.

Heidi Klum

Heidi, Heidi, Heidi! What happened? What is with the silver lame bat cape? I'm going to have to borrow a quote from your co-judge, Michael Kors, on Project Runway a few weeks ago: "Did she get dressed in the dark?"


WendyB said...

I liked Christina Applegate's Reem Acra dress.

kokostiletto said...

vanessa williams looked great!!

G.G. said...

Wendy - I did too, I stopped posting the dresses half way through because I conked out from exhaustion. Applegate looked fabulous!

Koko - Yeah, great improvement from the last few award shows.

Lydia said...

I think Applegate was my favorite! And I do like Eva Longoria's dress - but I think the eyemake-up was too much with the harsh hair. I also think that Cynthia Nixon has such a beautiful neckline - it needed something to sparkle on it. And this was my LEAST favorite outfit that Heidi wore!

Charlotte said...

Heidi's dress is AWFUL. I don't mind it's Armani, it's AWFUL.

Elisabeth said...

Hmm, to be honest - a dissapointing selection, ladies.

Diana Coronado said...

Beautiful !!
Hey i'm glad you still blogging !!

Check the news in my blog too !!

Hugs !!

VIVI said...

I love Heidi, she always look fantastic. It's a perfect gown.

<3 said...

Vanessa Williams looks absoluteyl stunning !!!!
You have a beautiful blog

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Where are you G.G?

Anonymous said...

dude, that dress on eva longoria is awful. yuck.

Katie Killary said...

Wow I like Eva's outfit the best. Heidi's is too stiff. MLP looks like Sofia Bush, which is good!

Jen said...

Did you guys see Eva's dress? Cuuuuute!!!