Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Prince and the Showgirl


No, not the Marilyn Monroe & Laurence Olivier movie. There's a story going around the blogosphere that Prince Charles, upon meeting Dita Von Teese at the Cartier International polo tournament on July 27 and hearing that she was a famous dancer, invited her to perform at Prince Harry's birthday party in September. The story goes to say the Prince was mightily surprised when he was told precisely what kind of dancer Dita is. I suppose burlesque isn't exactly a Royal affair.... I've no idea whether the story is true or no. Either way, amusing.

While I was trying to find the originator of this merry tale, I ran into pics of Dita posing topless for Bizarre Magazine. The pics are beautiful, so I thought I'd post two of them here, but I censored them to maintain the blog's PG rating.






Photo sources:
1. SuperiorPics
2. & 3. PurePeople.com

 

1 comment:

chrissie said...

I simply adore Dita von Teese. I think she's so beautiful and so interesting!