Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Make Mine Purple, Part I: Handbags

As you know, I get hungry for a color and it's all I want for a while. In case you didn't figure it out yet, right now that color is... purple. Violet, Plum, Grape, I don't care what they name it, just GIMME! Don't be frightened, just go along for the ride :P

icon
$398 MICHAEL Michael Kors
Patent Drawstring Toteicon
Nordstrom

$1,372 Ghibli
Purple Python Tote Bag
Forzieri

$595 Furla
Carmen Zipper XL Shopper
Piperlime


$595 Kooba
'Jenny' Flap Shoulder Bag
Nordstrom

$862 L.A.P.A.
Violet Buckled Shoulder Bag
Forzieri

icon
$1,195 Michael Kors
Iris Frame Bagicon
Nordstrom


$1,900 Chloé
Saskia small tote
Net-a-Porter


$498 MARC BY MARC JACOBS
'Dr. Q - Groovee' Pleated Satchel
Nordstrom

 

6 comments:

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Purple is my favourite colour...since forever. Pink comes a close second but my heart is always with purple.

That first bag is soooo funkay. I am loving it but I like the "Jenny Flap Shoulder Bag" better. I can actually carry my books to class in that bag.

If I have that bag, I will make a point to go late to all my lectures so that I can make an enterance and strut into the class with my waaaay awesome bag. All them nerds would not even be half as cool as me. I would probably be barred from final exam cause of being late all the time, but that's fine.

Cause I have the cool bag. They don't.

laurenk said...

I love the Michael Kors and Furla purses!!

Lauren
Shop It To Me

lee ashley said...

Oh G.G., I think it's time to get the Chloe bag. Really, for mental health purposes. :)

KT said...

I would gladly carry the Furla bag. I would sleep with the Furla bag.

Beauty Blabber said...

Mmm, purple.
Purple has long since been my favourite colour, closely followed by green.
In short, I love those bags!
Already have the Furla, but I love both the Michael by Michael Kors, the Kooba, and adore the Chloe.
Altogether, those purses are divine :)
Love,
BB

kokostiletto said...

i'm sorry to say i dno't hav anything purple! but i want a purple bag now!