Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Glam Finder: Purple Flapper Shoes

$79 Two Lips Martini Purple Vintage Pump

Glam Girl Kasmira found an amazing pair of purple shoes for an equally amazing price! Purple, black, and pewter leather in a 1920's style flapper Mary Jane. They are already sold out at Piperlime, Shoes.com has only size 6 left, so thank goodness for Zappos. Need I tell you my shoe collection just grew? :D

Thanks Kasmira!


Worthington said...

That is so funny - so did I - like, 2 weeks ago...


That is so ironic! I thought about my post when I saw your Sunday post on purple shoes. It just shows that we Glam Gals have faboo taste!!

G.G. said...

Funny! We should all get these shoes and then arrange a meet -- we'll be like the Red Hat ladies, except with purple shoes (and 100 years younger of course) :D

Bethany said...

We most definitely should. Purple is my favorite color, and I'm so excited that it's one of fall's colors!

Kasmira said...

My pair came in the mail yesterday!!! My husband thinks they are hideous, but I LOVE LOVE LOVE them. Next up, purple tights from We Love Colors to pair them with.

BTW - I ordered an 8 (normally wear a 7.5) and found the 8 was a perfect fit. So, the shoes run a little small. Also, Amazon.com has a better size selection for this she than anywhere else I found.

Beauty Blabber said...

Amazingly gorgeous shoes. I can't wait to wear them!

aiya said...

Obama Is Lying<1>Office 2010When was the last time the MSM took a Republican's side in a fight over credibility with a Democratic opponent? Well, it has been a while. Microsoft Office 2010
However, conservatives have little to grumble about in the recent face-off between Barack Obama and John McCain over McCain's statement that Microsoft wordtroops might have to remain for "100 years" in Iraq "as long as Americans are not being injured or harmed or wounded or killed" after Office 2007Microsoft OfficeMicrosoft Office 2007 Office 2007 keyOffice 2007 downloadOutlook 2010Windows 7Microsoft outlookMicrosoft outlook 2010

Kizi200 said...

Play the Best Free Games! We've picked out the racing games, cooking games, candy crush, games shooting, fashion games, ...
Thanks for sharing !
Kizi 200
Friv 1