Friday, August 29, 2008

Glam Booty: Fall 2008 Ankle Boots

Ankle Boots, booties and shoe boots for the Fall and Winter seasons this year are to-die-for. I'm not usually that big on ankle boots, but there are several out there that are making me ooh and ahh.


$1264 Sergio Rossi
AU2570.001 Purple
Zappos



$799 Jean Paul Gaultier
GA2191AC0O F20 Anthracite
Zappos


icon
$430 L.A.M.B. Camden Bootieicon
Nordstrom



$1,495 Chloé Raised leaf boots
Net-a-Porter


$656 Tashkent by Cheyenne
Collette Gathered Ankle Bootie
Shopbop


$160 Arturo Chiang
Tamara dark gray suede Bootie
Piperlime


$675 Pedro Garcia Ailyn suede boots
Net-a-Porter


$99 Nine West
Cedargrove purple suede bootie
Piperlime


$925 Giuseppe Zanotti
Leather shoe boots
Net-a-Porter


$895 Burberry
Studded Ankle Boot
Nordstrom


$349 Charles David
Shik Purple Shootie
Zappos


$995 Giuseppe Zanotti
Mirror embellished ankle boots
Net-a-Porter


$1,030 Christian Louboutin
Sigourney Padded Bootie
Bergdorf Goodman


$228.95 Sergio Zelcer
Capri Patent Ankle Boot
Endless

icon
$520 L.A.M.B.
Rosebury Gray Victorian Booticon
Nordstrom


$455 Marc by Marc Jacobs
684937 Black spazzolato
Piperlime


$825 Christian Louboutin
C'est Moi shoe boots
Net-a-Porter


**EDITED TO ADD, Thanks Wendy***

$109 Nine West Iam (Ships 10/13)

 

6 comments:

WendyB said...

I love the first three. I'm getting the lace ones from Nine West though.

Alya said...

wooooooow.. hot hot hot!!

Beauty Blabber said...

I need those Giuseppe Zanotti ones, stat!

G.G. said...

Wendy - added them to the post :)

Alya - I know, I need more pairs of feet!

BB - no kidding!

The Girl said...

All I can say is WOW! I love and want them all!!

preppy little dress said...

personally, all i can think about is putting one of those on and breaking my ankles! ha! ha!