Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Fall and Winter 2008: Hats, Hats, Hats

Just as last winter, this winter is dominated by hats — from gorgeous cloches to fedoras, bucket hats to newsie caps. If your closet is light in the millinery department, here are a few beauties available from Nordstrom:

$78 Wool Cloche w/ Patent

$158 TARNISH Fedora w/ Bow

$128 Flu's Ear Wool Cloche

$78 Sequined Cashmere Beret

$55 Juicy Couture Wool Beret

$88 Cashmere Newsboy Cap



KT said...

I love cloches! Etsy has some very cute ones!

Bethany said...

I love that purple and patent leather cloche!

Bostonista said...

omg! the cloche by flu with the brooch is just perfect! It looks vintage and modern at the same time and I just love that. I'm not sure it would keep my ears warm in the winter but it's so beautiful I don't think I'd mind :)

Beauty Blabber said...

Gorgeous picks as always;)
Btw, does the Ear Wool Cloche remind anyone of Dior's Spring/Summer 'o9 collection?
The Cashmere Newsboy Cap is absolutely breathtaking, the Juicy comes in close second. I'm off to Nordstrom to purchase those before they run out!