Friday, August 22, 2008

Afford-a-Glam: Friday Fifteen


$89.50 Feminine Dot Wool Coat
Alloy



$39.50 Tux ballet flats
The Gap



$48 Gianni Bini "Dolya" Knit Top
$88 Gianni Bini "Cadence" Skirt
Dillard's



$98 Fossil Kelly Blazer
Fossil



$48 Smocked Sleeveless Top
Lucky Brand Jeans



$130 Picadilly Jean
Lucky Brand Jeans




$19.50 Knit Beret
$34.50 Scarf-Print Tunic
Alloy


$38 Silver Peace Cuff
Lucky Brand Jeans



$42.50 Not Rated
Side Step Shoe (faux)
Buckle



$128 Silence & Noise Hooded Jacket
Urban Outfitters



DKNYC
$79 Pintucked Bubble-Sleeve Blouse
$89 Belted Pencil Skirt w/ Pockets
Macy's



$69.50 Naughty Monkey
Square Biz Suede & Patent Pump
Buckle



$54.95 Simply Vera by Vera Wang
Embossed Logo Tote
Kohl's



$28 Mesh Floral Back Applique Cami
Urban Outfitters

 

4 comments:

Always In Style said...

Oh my - those Gap flats are so cute, I'll have to check them out - I usually breeze by the Gap but these are worth a look.

And I love, love, love that Urban Outfitters tank. I could never pull it off but I do adore the look!

G.G. said...

The ballet flats are surprisingly comfy too, and I love the dress-up, dress-down aspect of them.

sydneydoll said...

the beanie is adorable.

G.G. said...

I don't think I could personally pull it off, but it is really cute on the model.