Thursday, July 24, 2008

Thursday Thirteen from Net-a-Porter

I almost couldn't keep it to 13 this week — sooo many great things just came to NAP.


$495 Milly
Strapless pencil dress



$865 Christian Louboutin
Christian Louboutin Satin platform sandals



$980 Anya Hindmarch
Slade shoulder bag



$1,150 Lela Rose
Ruffle neck dress



$970 Fendi
Button detail boots



$1,500 Aquascutum
Divine bodice dress



$1,395 Mulberry
Maggie leather bag



$320 Juicy Couture
Elle Mary-Janes



$345 Diane von Furstenberg
Aston dress



$650 Sergio Rossi
Two-tone sandals



$595 Lela Rose
Ruffle neck blouse



$305 Stella McCartney
Wide leg jeans


$690 Bottega Veneta
Suede platform pumps

8 comments:

WendyB said...

The green dress is perfection!

lee ashley said...

OMG! Love them ALL!!! How do you do it?

Liv said...

I love dresess. It's as simple as that. Thanks for sharing some top picks!

G.G. said...

I love dresses too! They're my weakness. Even worse, evening gowns! I have to periodically cull my closet of gowns and sell them on eBay. I'm terrible!

Ridonkulus said...

Love the green dress and purple pumps. would it be too much to wear them together?? One can only dream aso those two combined is 2 months of my salary!

shoeaddict said...

Love the two-toned SR

KT said...

Me + the Milly dress = TRUE LOVE

G.G. said...

Ridonkulus -- if you mean the Bottega Veneta pumps, I think you could totally pair those with the green, if you had the moxie :)

ShoeAddict -- me too! They are bold and flirty, and I'm weak for purple.

KT - Gotta love toile! It screams Paris to me.