Friday, July 4, 2008

Have a Glam 4th of July, Girls!

I'll be at the beach house all weekend and the Internet connection is slower than a three-legged turtle, so probably very little posting in the next few days. I just wanted to wish all our American Glam Girls a very happy 4th of July, and all our International Glam Girls a wonderful weekend!

xoxo, GG

This pin-up girl pic is by Enoch Bolles from the cover of the July 1941 Film Fun magazine. From my own collection.


WendyB said...

Have a good one. Love that pinup girl.

Lydia said...

I hope you had a good weekend at the beach!

Bethany said...

I just wanted to say that I love your blog, and I love the pin-up girl. I've linked to your blog on my blog and will continue to enjoy your Glam Guide.

Charlotte said...

I have just discovered your blog and I love it. I like this pin up pic!