Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Afford-a-Glam: Ten Tuesday Teases

I spent most of yesterday at airports, so of course I used the time to randomly browse online stores. I found lots of cute things, which I thought I'd share:


$140.00 $104.99 Nine West
Pinstriped Belted Sheath Dress
Macy's


$89 $49.99 BCBGirls
Alba Patent Leather Peep-Toe Pump
SmartBargains



$59 Multi-strand brooch necklace
Banana Republic



$34 Daytrip Butterfly Tube Top
Buckle



$265 $149.99 Perlina
Lilac Patent Leather Shoulder Bag
SmartBargains


$55 Gabriella Rocha
Lynne Black Glitter Ballerina
Zappos



$79 Miss Sixty Rose Tee
Dillard's


$45.50 Converse Pink Core Ox
Delia's



$58 Tasha
Headband with Enamel Flowers
Nordstrom



$54.50 Ellie Cord Blazer
Delia's

 

1 comment:

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

Butterfly top is totally calling my name.

Totally