Saturday, July 26, 2008

Afford-a-Glam: Sweet Saturday Steals

I'm simply loving the Fall 2008 colors and the clothes that are now coming to stores. Here are some great pieces, which won't break the budget:


$69 Printed bow-tie blouse
Banana Republic


$54.50 The Perfect Trouser
The Gap


$85 Gabriella Rocha
Aleena Turquoise
Zappos



$32 Linked Love Bracelet
Chico's


$78 Rampage
Ivy Double Strap Shoulder Bag
Endless



$24.90 (After Sale $38) BP
Ruched Button Front Cardigan
Nordstrom


$59 Johnny Martin
Twist-Front Shift Dress
Macy's

icon
$56.90 (After Sale $84.95)
Naughty Monkey
Rock & Roll Pumpicon
Nordstrom



$58.90 (After Sale: $89) Tulle
Big Button Coat
Nordstrom

icon
$75 Silver Jeans
silver Aiko stretch jeanicon
The Buckle



$109.95 GUESS
Kivo pump
Endless


$12 Silver Antique Bangle
Rampage
 

 

4 comments:

Tallulah-Kate said...

Cute stuff, I especially love the olive green trench coat.Paired with the jeans and the green pumps from Guess, that would look fab for fall.
Love,
Tallulah-Kate
P.S.-Have you given any consideration into my Canadian Glam Guide idea? Because I haven't gotten a reply.

lee ashley said...

Nice work! I swear those turquoise pumps look like Jimmy Choos... Ah well, off to see the remnants of the Nordstrom Anniversary sale!

G.G. said...

Talullah -- Thanks, I read your email yesterday and I'll get back to you about the idea in just a bit :)

Lee -- I thought so too. Gabrielle Rocha is a line of shoes that manages to produce high quality and high style for a surprisingly affordable ticket price. I just love this turquoise shoe!

lee ashley said...

G.G., just checked out her line on Zappos. It may be a little soon to say this, but I think you just changed my life. Her pumps are fabulous!