Monday, July 21, 2008

Afford-a-Glam: 32" Pearls like Sex and the City


Glam Girl Megan wrote to me, asking me to find a faux pearl necklace similar to the gorgeous Mikimoto pearl necklace Carrie wore to bed in the Sex and the City Movie, without the $11,500 price tag. Sure, someone may want to spend the price of a small car on a necklace, but for most of us, we want something cute (or lots of somethings cute) for a steal.

Prices of faux and real pearls in 32" strands range from $1 - $20,000. Here was the one I liked best for its look/price ratio. It's not exactly a Mikimoto, but it gives a lot of bang for a very little buck. (Hmm, that sounded better in my head).


$10 Newport News.


 

1 comment:

shoeaddict said...

I always get Newport News catalogs. They have some really crazy stuff.