Thursday, June 19, 2008

New Louboutin Styles for Fall

New Loubous came in again yesterday at Net-a-Porter. I'm excited about the snake pumps and the mouse gray suede booties are also calling my name.


$995 Christian Louboutin
Altadama watersnake shoes


$995 Christian Louboutin
Altadama astrakhan platforms


$1,250 Christian Louboutin
Simple python pumps


$695 Christian Louboutin
Doppio Nodo slingbacks


$1,195 Christian Louboutin
Trottinette ankle boots


$1,195 Christian Louboutin
Trottinette ankle boots
 

 

5 comments:

WendyB said...

Too bad his shoes never fit me :-(

G.G. said...

Too narrow? I have that problem with some styles.

WendyB said...

Not so much narrow as just shaped wrong for my toes.

Lys said...

Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous...

shoeaddict said...

Where was my warning? You know how I feel about Loubs! Oh, the first and the last pair... Be still my heart.