Monday, June 23, 2008

Green Day: Glam Dresses, Shoes & Bags

Everywhere I've gone in the past two weeks, it's the women in green who stand out. Many of you have also emailed me, craving green, so here's some green to brighten the day. The shoes & bags haven't really been "paired" with the dresses, since a) goodness knows, I don't want you dressing head-to-toe in green and b) it's impossible to tell color match online across different stores, so caveat emptor!


$39.50 Jennifer Dress
Delia's

$57 Bouquets Newport
Zappos


icon
$67 OC by Oleg Cassini
Floral-Print Dressicon
Dillard's

$43.97 Nine West Lovable
Endless



$148 OC by Oleg Cassini Silk Dress
Nordstrom

$62.90 Nine West Falcoin Sandal
Endless


$65 Latico Vyntage Framed Clutch
Endless



$396 Alice + Olivia
One Shoulder Draped Dress
Shopbop


$93 Nine West Justino
Zappos

$255 Cole Haan
'Keaton' snake buckle clutch



$335 Milly
Jungle Leaf Print Silk Dress


$89.95 Betseyville Valecia
 

 

4 comments:

shoeaddict said...

The Alice + Olivia dress is great.

Elle, Author of Label Ho said...

Beautiful finds, as always!

KT said...

Good news- The Oleg Cassini dress is down to $50! I got one! They have limited sizes though so shop fast!

Nicole E. said...

I know I am so late on this- but I got bored and decided to look at your blog. I LOVE the Betseyville sandal- LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!