Saturday, June 28, 2008

17 Saturday Steals: Glam Finds for Under $100

Glam Girl Molly wrote to me about the last Thursday Thirteen saying she would love it if I could find alternatives to fit a "broke-college-student price range."  Now that's a challenge! The affordable lines haven't brought out their Fall lines for the most part yet, so I found no alternates for the tweed dress or the Louboutin boots. But, here's what I did come up with. After the "inspired by" items, I'm posting a few choice pieces I ran across as I was looking for the first list :)


$48 Velvet Torch
Turquoise Knot Slipdress
Nordstrom


$93 Vaneli Tiptoe
Zappos


$81.95 Milleni NL7298
Amazon

icon
$49.50 B. B. Dakota
Kailyn Trench Coaticon
The Buckle


$9.50 Corey Sunglasses
dELiA*s

icon
$79.99 Ellen Tracy
Crepe Sheath Dressicon
SmartBargains


$68 Bella-Vita Wow
Zappos


$19.99 Croc Embossed Satchel
JCPenney

icon
$39.99 DKNY
Matte Jersey Pencil Skirticon
SmartBargains


$98 Halogen
Pintuck Shoulder Dress
Nordstrom


$85 Via Nova Luciana


Other Goodies:


$38 Soprano Cross Back Dress
Nordstrom

How gorgeous is this dress?! I bought both colors
because I couldn't pick.

icon
$39.50 BKE Python Purseicon
The Buckle


$38 Tempted
Sleeveless Cowl-Neck Dress
Macy's

icon
$38 Nicole Lee Animal Purseicon
The Buckle

icon
$22.90 Tasha
Crystal Link Satin Headbandicon
Nordstrom


$59 B. Darlin
Off-the-Shoulder Belted Dress
Dillard's

 

2 comments:

the princess said...

oh! i love them! i am still panicing about my need for a black bridemaid dress (cause i don't know if I can buy a new one now) but I do really like the Soprano dress. It might just work. gotta get the bride to see it.

WendyB said...

The trench is quite cute.