Sunday, May 18, 2008

Glam Shoe Sunday: Gimme Gimme!


$595 Moschino (Fall 2008 Pre-Order)
Electric Blue Satin Peep Toe Pump with Rosette

On to some shoe therapy. There is no "theme" to this shoe post; they are simply shoes that are yummy and which I want :D


$160 Camper
Twins Cameo Piperlime


$110 Enzo Angiolini
Grieta pump Piperlime


$129 MICHAEL Michael Kors
MK Plate Ankle Strap Shoes.com


$109 MICHAEL Michael Kors
MK Plate Thong



$97.95 BCBGirls
Edda T-Strap Endless


$129.95 Boutique 9
'Everless' Reptile Mary Jane Nordstrom


$104 Jessica Bennett
Heart Sandal Zappos


$215 Via Spiga
Zevas Patent & Satin Wedge Shoes.com


$124.95 La Canadienne
Lexy Sandal Endless


$314.99 L.A.M.B.
Gideon Pumps Heels.com


$595 Barbara Bui
Grey Satin Peeptoe Pump ShopJake.com



LAUREN Ralph Lauren "Aaralyn"
$97.95 Endless (limited sizes)
$99 Zappos


$665 Christian Louboutin
Jolie Noeud Dorcet shoes


$695 Nicholas Kirkwood
Black Satin Sling Back Shopjake.com


 

15 comments:

the Constantly Dramatic One said...

The first pair of white shoes!! I WANT!!!

Fabulously Broke said...

AGREED!

I love those piper lime shoes

I'm linking this G.G. :D

Lys said...

Those blue shoes are gorgeous - GORGEOUS!!!!!

WendyB said...

The Moschino is divine.

shoeaddict said...

I love the Loubs and the yellow MICHAELs. I just bought some shoes for my trip. THey are on my blog if you're interested.

Label Ho said...

Great pics!

Lydia said...

I would DIE for the Loubs...they are GORGEOUS!! And I love, love, love the Michael Kors (both) His stuff ALWAYS looks good on me.

Elisabeth said...

Oh lord.

So many shoes. Not enough money.

Diana Coronado said...

I want all of them !!
I'm so inluv with T stripes !!

Alya said...

Love those Barbara Bui's!

__MARÍA__ said...

Un placer haber encontrado tu página.
Con tu permiso te enlazo en mi humilde blog.
Saludos desde Andalucía (Spain)

Secretista said...

I'm in love with all of them!

Avery Bleu said...

I love the Moschino's!

Laura said...

I just bought my first pair of louboutins, and I am in heaven!

G.G. said...

Laura - Congrats! There is nothing like your first pair of Loubous! So happy for you :)