Friday, May 9, 2008

Fabulous Friday at Net-a-Porter: Glam Gimme Gimme!

I had the annual fierce spring cold, so no posts for a few days, sorry. I sat on the couch and caught up with every single show I had DVR'd (yes, I'm up-to-date on my Gossip Girl and ANTM) and I also watched hours of Bravo, BBC America, and HGTV. Time well spent :)

I also did some window shopping online and thought I'd share. Now mind you, these aren't necessarily all worn together, or outfit suggestions as such — I only lumped them together somewhat by color for the purposes of this post:

$3,300 Marchesa
Strapless cocktail dress

$595 Miu Miu
Crown detail stiletto sandals

$1,930 Alexander McQueen
Drape-front dress

$955 Christian Louboutin
Alta Perla Strass slingbacks

$1,250 VBH
Python box clutch

$635 Botkier
Medium Sasha Duffle bag

$4,950 Bill Blass
Bubble hem dress

$895 Jimmy Choo
Aster snakeskin sandals

$709 Thurley
Baroque lace-front dress

$2,820 Bottega Veneta
Butterfly intrecciato bag

$575 Burberry
Tallulah camisole dress

$1,895 Marc Jacobs
Iris sequined bag with frog

$260 Rebecca Taylor
Silk chiffon flutter blouse

$750 Couture Couture
High-waisted flared pants

$995 Burberry
Studded strappy shoes

$1,405 Chloé
Maya large shoulder bag

$610 Erickson Beamon
Arcade cuff



WendyB said...

I love that McQueen dress.

Shoeaddict said...

Sorry you weren't feeling well! Love the picks.

Fabulously Broke said...

Hope you feel better

I am LOVING that McQueen dress and the Burberry shoes

the princess said...

that strapless is amazing. i need to find a simple black dress to stand in a wedding this summer. i thought of you right away. gonna check out some of your links and see what i can find.

G.G. said...

Princess, what's your budget? LBD or long? Preference of fabric? How formal a wedding?

Diana Coronado said...