Friday, May 16, 2008

Cannes Glam: Angelina Jolie is a Goddess in Green

My girl crush Angeline Jolie appeared at the Kung Fu Panda premiere with husband Brad Pitt and costar Jack Black last night. She was absolutely radiant in a Greek goddess gown. While this asparagus green is one of my least favorite colors, Angelina if anyone can pull it off.


Photos: WireImage


Natalie said...

Husband? Husband?

When did Brad Pitt and Angelina get married???

G.G. said...

Oops, you're right, they didn't. My mistake. I guess they did in my dream world :D

Fabulously Broke said...

I totally agree. She looks GORGEOUS.

I linked this in my last post!

the princess said...

she looks so lovely there. i think women that are preggers look very beatiful, but it's great when they know how to dress. makes it even better.

Alya said...

I'm so jealous! She looks gorgeous. and she's pregnant with TWINS for God's sake..

But u know, that dress works beautifully because she has dark brown hair, and a nice complexion (ie. not pale)