Friday, April 18, 2008

Tag, I'm It!

Big Shot tagged me for a meme on her blog, so here we go:

RULES:

1) you link back to the person who tagged you.
2) post these rules on your blog.
3) share six unimportant things about yourself.
4) tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5) let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs



This is me:

1) I suffered my first fashion heartbreak at age 7 when
my mom threw out my (outworn) denim sandals.
I've never quite recovered. This explains my shoe habit.

2) I can't whistle a cab, but I can whistle a concerto.

3) I have an infallible eye for whether things are level.

4) One of the weirdest acting gigs I ever had
was making the sounds of a baby crying on stage
in full view of the audience.

5) I've never been able to do a cart wheel in my life!

6) I'm a sucker for french fries. The greasier the better.

I tag:

1) Val
2) Lady
3) Elisabeth
4) LLG
5) Lydia
6) Shopaholic D

 

3 comments:

Lydia said...

Post is done...check it out. This make me think I'm a little wierd.
http://mamalyd.blogspot.com/2008/04/tag-im-it.html

G.G. said...

I know what you mean Lyd, I too was trying to think of some strange little detail that would qualify as unimportant, without making me seem crazy :D

Valley Girl said...

Fun! I'll do this today! =)