Wednesday, April 30, 2008

More New SS08 Louboutins -- Glam Gimme Gimme!

Net-a-Porter just got more new Loubous in *DROOL*

The Top 5 of the new arrivals:

$870 Christian Louboutin
Marilou woven sandals

$795 Christian Louboutin
Silver & Black Privatita pumps

$795 Christian Louboutin
Privatita platform slingbacks

$795 Christian Louboutin
Very Noeud fuchsia slingbacks

$760 Christian Louboutin
Rosazissimo cobalt satin sandals

For more Loubous to love, visit Net-a-Porter's Christian Louboutin extravaganza


Valley Girl said...

And I love them all.

G.G. said...

I know, me too. You know, I'm going to add a poll to get help choosing, because I'm torn right now.

Kat said...

I love them all!! Maybe I should wear pink shoes with my bridal gown...

G.G. said...

Kat -- Nothing saying you can't! It's your wedding, so you should wear anything that makes you happy :)

WendyB said...

I love neon green!

Lys said...

G.G. just when I'm supposed to save and plan for moving, you go and put up new loubous where I start to wonder - do I REALLY have to pay rent this month - really?

They are all fabulous. One day - one day I'll have my loubous. Til then, I'll just fondle whenever I go into Neimans or Saks. :::sigh:::

G.G. said...

Lys, ack, I'm sorry! Yes. You absolutely MUST pay your rent :) You're right, the Loubous will find you one day.

Fabulously Broke said...

I am SO linking this.... ugh.

I'm supposed to pay down debt! LOL You ain't helping, girl.