Thursday, April 24, 2008

Gwyneth Paltrow at "Iron Man" London Premiere


Iron Man, the Marvel superhero movie starring Robert Downey Jr., Gwyneth Paltrow, Samuel L. Jackson, and Jeff Bridges, had its London premiere a few hours ago. And look at Gwynnie — gone is the hippie housewife look she has been sporting for the past few seasons, and in is Rocker Chick Gwyn. This "just off the motorcycle" hair does so much more for her face than the long, straight do ever did. And look at those legs! I am filled with envy. Fabulous, darling!





Photos: WireImage
 

6 comments:

constant drama said...

I voted I hate it simply coz I hate her. Im bias like that.

WendyB said...

I think she looks stunning.

Justinne Angeline said...

I love it!! It's very edgy and hot.

Fabulously Broke said...

I'd caution against other Gwyneth-aged women to try the look unless you're in as fab shape as she is

But .. WOW :)

Although I can't imagine her wearing that in regular day to day errands... seriously? Too tarty off the red carpet

But SO SO pretty

Ginevra M. said...

Oh my god! She looks so much like her mum when she was that age, it's scary! But I think she looks great and that the change in look was well overdue.

Kat said...

She looks gorgeous!!